Monday, November 23, 2009

[Pillow Fight @ Penang Times Square]

Last Saturday was fun to me.I had went to Pillow Fight at Times Square.It was drizzling when I reach there then I met up with Ke Xin.We went into the mall and we met Ying Chen,Jia Xin,Jia Ying,Hooi Kim and Sing Wei.Siew Ling reach there after a few minutes.Then we went out the mall.Saw a lot of people there.Too bad I did not talk to them.



There were many official photographers included Yong Seng,Kenny and Chien Ming.Three of them are from Leo Club of CLHS.





I hate some photographers.You know why?When you see their face,they'll quickly shoot you as fast as they could!OMG!

It's happy to see Baki Zainal there.One of the actor in NTV7's Mr.Siao Mandarin Class.

Beat boxing by Ying Chen.

Everyone show their pillow but I had no pillow.Haha.

*You beat me I beat you* LOL.









Photos with and by Nicholas,ex Vice President of CLHS.

OMG!My pose??!!

Ke Xin and me.






Cotton everywhere.

Teoh Gini was singing You Belong With Me.






Dance performance.






Photos with Boon Yan (Leo from Union High School)


Photo by Chien Ming.
Left to right:Me,Siew Ling,Ke Xin,Chien Ming,Qi Xuan,Yong Seng and Terrance.

The certificate. One thing,I met new friend after back from pillow fight.She's Qiao En.=)


For more photos,you may visit bellow's blog from my link there.
Selynn's blog.
Boon Yan's blog.
Qiao En's blog.
Nicholas's blog.
Chien Ming's blog.
Min Xiang's blog.

2 comments:

无修人 said...

wow, looks cool~

Richeal said...

haha.Yeah.Why you didnt go?