Friday, November 6, 2009

[Fashion Show]

Two weeks ago,my school had organized a match.It was environmental protection ceremonial robe match and also one of the activities after PMR. The theme was Evening Dress.Siew Ling was the model from my group.


We reached school as usual then went up to classroom to start prepared our works.Qiao Hoong,a girl who has good skill in make up was busy helping Siew Ling to make up.After few hours then,a prefect came to our class to ask all of us went down quickly or else our group will eliminate through the competition.

Okay,let's the photos talk about the story. *Competition Started*


1st contestant-Hooi Theng (3M1)

2nd contestant-Hue Sing (3P2)

She's from my class,my classmate.

She was the 3rd contestant,Sing Xue from 3M1.Her pose and cat walk had make me felt speechlessly,something like let me 'OH MY GOD'.By the way,she is also a prefect.

4th contestant from 3M3.I do not know who is she.Hehe.

5th contestant-Ee Ting (3P3)

Guess who is she?
6th contestant,Siew Ling from 3P2.
She's also my classmate,my best friend and also my 'dar dar'.Haha.
7th contestant-Yi Fenn from 3M1.

She's Yee Lyn,8th contestant from 3P3. I like her mask which is made by Wan Cheng,girl who beside Yee Lyn.

9th contestant-Hai Li from 3P1.

The 10th contestant was Yan Ping from 3M2. She has a pair of long legs.Haha.
She's E Tian from 3P1. She's the 11th contestant.
*Some people call her as ET but for me I call her Tien,甜.*

12th contestant.

The 13th contestant was Yee Pheng from 3P3.Her dress was made by old curtains.She liked the princess on that day.

14th contestant-Ai Fen from 3M3. She's the second last contestant.
15th contestant and also the last contestant was Ashley Fong from 3M2.
After that.all of the models had cat walk together around the badminton court.They stopped and show their pose to let people took photos.


I like both of this,*yao yeng*.Hahas.

All the contestants.
Who do you feel the most attractive among all contestants?I feel... *Shh =P*

About few minutes later,the achievements was announced by Pn Peh.Let's us see who is the win price person.
Congratulations to Yeoh Yi Fenn who won champion.

2nd place goes to Yeoh Ai Fen.Congratulations!

Tan Hue Sing from 3M3 got the 3rd place. Congratulations too!
Back to classroom after that.Had some shoots there.
Left to right.
Jia Xin,me,Siew Ling,Ke Xin,Yun Han,Jia Ying and Hooi Kim.


Ling and Lyn. LOL.

Ling and Han.

Ling and Pyn.

Ling and Xin.

Wan Cheng,Siew Ling,Yee Lyn and Jia Xin.

Giao Hoong,Ling,Jia Huey and Xin.

Hahaha.M,L & X.

Blaaa. =\

OMG!Who is that?
It's me.I got nothing to do at that time.
*Do not laugh me*
Wah!Why KX *Cham cha in Cantonese* for us?Haha.
That's all.=)

No comments: