Saturday, July 3, 2010

[Cross Country Road]

Alright,the eighth of cross country road was held on 1st of July. Reached Botanical Garden at about 7.05am with Siew Ling and Sing Wei.

After warm up exercise,the event started. I did not run at all,I was like went for a walk with friends. Haha.




My friends.
Siew Ling, Wan Cheng, Jia Xin, Sumyn, Ee Hoong, Kai Xin, Su May and Kei Yen.





Somemore hand in hand,stand on another's shoulders. =\

Tsk tsk.


Green green and green.




Hehe. Selynn and me.

Jie Wei (green shirt) was talking with Li Ming (yellow shirt).

Vain Sing Wei! Hahaha!

Jia Ying,you look cute in this photo. =P

Again. Credits to Jie Wei.

LOL?

Vain me. ==


#1
Jia Ying's eyes~ Haha.
#2
Okie.

BIG 'FAMILY'. =D

She is Sherri.


Performance.



Para Para Sakura by prefects.

Spot Hui Hui. Hehe.





Sumyn,Whey Teen and Siew Ling in my car and they were going to Gurney. That's all and sorry for not many words here. =)

No comments: