Friday, June 11, 2010

[Moral Project]

It's Friday of April,the second last period was Moral and our class had a project called 'Kegiatan Gotong-Royong'. We had this project at 'kawasan sekolah' and we were allowed to bring camera.

Siew Ling. She was really concentrate because I took this stealthy. Shh. xD

Selynn,Me and Sing Wei.

What pose? Vain! =\
Jia Xin,Sumyn and Stella.

OMG!


We were just act. Haha.




Taken by Sing Wei. I like this a lot. Whee. xD

Taken by Agnes.
Group photos.


See that Sing Wei. ==

With my dear and my dar. =P
Siew Ling,Richeal and Selynn.



Cody,your expression! So cute! =P


Cody,Ashley and Melissa.
Btw,Ashley is Selynn's sister. =)
In toilet.


My Moral teacher,Pn Ng.

Photos before we went home. Taken by Jia Ying.

Selynn,Richeal,Sing Wei and Jia Ying.




Taken from upstairs. So crowded.

That's all. 4S2 ROAR! xD

No comments: