Saturday, December 19, 2009

[Day 1 of Genting Trip-Part 1]

Holidays are still running now.So how was your holidays in days gone by?Filled with joyous?Feeling boredom?As for me,my holidays are/were just ordinary.One thing to happy is I had met some new friends.

Cut the cackle again,I was at Genting with friends on 30th November until 3rd December.The wind and mist had made the weather rather cold.I was shivering all the time.


While waiting the time past to go into theme park,we walked around and went to outside of hotel.Took photos and looked to the sunrise there.




It was not really nice.

Ying Chen,Me,Yi-Wenn and Siew Ling.


Xiau Wei and Ying Chen there.

Black and white.

This photo actually was out of focus.I edited it then.



LMAO.

I know I look horrible cause by the eye bags.

Siew Ling was sitting there and then Giao Hoong was walking to her direction.Me and Yi-Wenn were pose there.Ling and Hoong seem so emo.Haha.

The cloud look likes soybean flower.

Woots!Flying Coaster!Do you dare to play?


The small one was seeing his brother to play.So cute.

So cool.

He is Alvin.


Siew Ling and Qi Xuan.
TO BE CONTINUE WITH DAY 1 PART 2.

No comments: