Saturday, August 29, 2009

[When I was small-memories]

Yes,this post is about the past photos of me,taken when I was small.Two weeks ago,when I was tidy up my drawer,I saw a photo album.Felt funny when I saw those photos and I decided to share some of them with you guys.

This photo was taken in studio when I was 4 years old.*I Guess*
Am I chubby at that time?Haha.
This also taken in studio.
5 years old.
Taken by my mom in room.
=D


6 years old.
I was studied in Kid'sland kindergarten.
Can you see me? Give you guys some hints,I was standing.

Took this during my uncle's wedding when I was in standard 3.
=)

2 comments:

yeoh shun said...

obviously, you didnt change much,bt definitely u'r more mature compare to those "chubby" photos,hah: p
Anyway, i found that u'r owaz in long hair...start frm 6 yrs old,correct? Den starting grow ur hair approximately 3 yrs old rite? haha.. guess i'm accurate..^^

Richeal said...

Haha.I like when i was small if compare with now. =)