Friday, July 31, 2009

[Went to Butterworth by ferry]

2 weeks ago,i went to my aunt's house.We went there by ferry because my dad was lazy to drive for a long distance.

The cars.We had placed on the downstairs of ferry.

There are a stairs to let people go to upstairs.
Do you see the red colour shirt people? It was my brother.Haha.

{ Attention! Be careful! }

ON THE WAY~~~
The jetty. {Why blue blue one?}

Oh My God!The sea water so black!
Say goodbye to Komtar,Penang. Haa.
(望着一望无际的大海,吹着海风,心想着某人。。。)
=)
Wave.Dirty!

Saw a ferry while on the way.

Sea,you are so big!I scare you! =\
After 15 minutes,we reached butterworth.


Went to a restaurant
with my aunt,cousins and family to have our breakfast.
Yes,we had 'koay tiao teng' as our breakfast.The noodles were very smooth and the sup very nice.Quite delicious!You may go there when you go butterworth.


The restaurant was divided into two parts,one just have air conditioner and one just have fan.Quite a lots of people.

Everybody were busy to eat!Haha. =P

We went back to Penang at about 3 something.Then we went to another place and last we went to have our dinner.

Took this in car park!Brother,Min Wei and me.
We were so lame.Haha. =)

No comments: