Sunday, April 12, 2009

[Red Box,Kim Gary]

Yesterday was Good Friday.My school got holiday.So,me,Siew Ling,Hoay Nee and Xiao Red went to Red Box sang!It was fun but got a bit bored,cause just four of us.

In the Red Box.

They were singing!Woo~~~

See our drinks,all were finished drunk! =S

We sang three hour.Then we went to Kim Gary to having our lunch.=)

She was using my phone to take this photo.=) *Leng lui.*

And she is Siew Ling,geh si geh si at there,so i capture her.=) *Also is a Leng lui*
Almost 6 something,we back,but Xiao Red and Hoay Nee not yet,they went to Coffee Island.So good.That's all for yesterday.=)
p/s:I lazy to write this post.=)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei ~ don put my pic
so ugly ~~ delete delete

Anonymous :) said...

yooo...
tat day me go coffee island til 11++pm
xD

go ther play psp...
sien also..
==

Richeal said...

Xiao Red,where got ugly lar???So nice.lol

Richeal said...

Nee,Haha,I knew,went there play psp sure play ka sien d!Your sis ko kap siao ka so long time.Haha.=D

Terrance Luk said...

ai seh redbox lur..kakax..xD

Richeal said...

Haha.Why aishey?!You like to sing?

Anonymous :) said...

HAH !
ya la..
she ti ti kap siao at ther..
me sit at ther already wan kun ki liao lor...
xD