Tuesday, March 17, 2009

[Back to school during holidays]

First,wish everyone have a Happy Tuesday and Happy holidays.Well,this morning I went back to school for choral speaking.I had took part in it.Actually,I just felt it fun then only took part want.Am I bad?!Haha.=D

My school old building has been demolished and now is building a new block.So,we have to study in the hall.So bad.=( And sometimes i can't even concentrate in the lesson cause it was too noisy.='(

Another side for my school.Actually our school quite small.There are primary school too.
[During choral speaking]
Wooooo.=) We were listening to the teacher.The purple colour shirt is Kim Kee.She's quite funny and cute.=)

Wahaha.DO RE MI FA SO LA.I was stood beside the LA.Haha.=)

This is Siew Ling,my best best friend.SEE!She was playing her phone when teacher was talking.Naughty girl.=P
p/s:Actually I was also busy with my phone at that time.Naughty too.Hehe.=)

That's all for today.Tomorrow I will go school again.=)

7 comments:

Nick Chan said...

you are in choral speaking?
I was in choral speaking for 2 years. =D

by the way, 她整天都 机不离手。ahhh

Richeal said...

Yea.it's fun.Lol.=P
You?For 2 years?This year still got?!

Yea lo.她最近更忙于手机。Haha.Me too.
I think you also busy with it,right?

Anonymous said...

wawawa u said me argh!!!actually i very guai de k

Anonymous said...

beh tong lo u also chorus speaking de......

Anonymous said...

alamak...lovers..LOL

Richeal said...

OMG!OMG!OMG!
Eve,bla bla bla.Haha.=D
Sl,yea lo,got people also in choral speaking want,beh tong.=S

Anonymous said...

LOL...
why are you so excited?
Im telling the truth XD
LOL
==LOVERS==
X)