Monday, January 19, 2009

[Are you ready for Chinese New Year?]

Hey guys!Are you ready for this coming Chinese New Year already?So,how are you going to celebrate?Woo.I'm too excited now.I'm waiting on that day to wear my new clothes and new shoes.Yeah!Red packets.(Ang pao).We are always happy to receive red packets with money inside it.Isn't it cute?


And this I do not know what's it called in English.It called 'Di kuih'.Not really like it.=S My mom is going to use it for pray.

Again!OMG~

You can see that my refrigerator is full of drinks!=.=

Haha.=D

'Mow mow...'Seem like two mouse at there.=.=

Finally, I wish everyone
Happy Chinese New Year !
Gong Hei Fatt Choi !
Gong Xi Fa Cai !
Selamat Tahun Baru Cina!
7 days more for a big big smile!=D =) xD :)

2 comments:

GenYong said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choi, Happy New Year. Haha. Anyway, you like kickapoo? haha. Come my house to grab some! Welcome you. Your refrigerator also full of the stuffs, same with my old house refrigerator.

Richeal said...

Yea yea.I like it.Woo...Go your house take agnpao.Hahaha.Old house?You got two house?Btw,Happy CNY!=D