Thursday, December 25, 2008

[Celebrated Christmas@Kulim]

Yesterday I went to my aunt's house,Kulim to celebrate Christmas Eve.We were enjoyed at there.Everybody looked like very happy and fun. Merry Christmas! =D
Like two cones.

When we arrived there,we ate,we chat,we played.

After finish eating,they started playing cards.

My cousins. Tired face.

My kao fu,kao mo and my little cute cousin.

'Stim stim face'
At 12am,we exchanged present.After that,we opened our presents.Like my present very much.
She was lying on the floor.Lol. =S


Don't know who are them!Guests.





Like the lamp.
The sink so special.





After back from my aunt's house(today noon),we went to Jusco at Seberang Perai.We went to Kenny Rogers Roasters to having lunch.That's all for yesterday and today.

Anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS. =D

No comments: